Hello friends, hope the week is being good to you so far.
Today I come to you from my test kitchen where I have been reworking my Pumpkin Pie recipe.
Yes another fall favorite.
I have my original.
So why rework it?
I LOVE Pumpkin!
- 1 pkg Silken Tofu
- 1 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1 teaspoon vanill extract
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Scoops Vegan Plain or vanilla Protein Powder
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Pecan pieces and cinnamon(optional)
- Pie Crust(if using)
- Heat oven to 375.
- Line a muffin tin or spray pie plate.
- Place Tofu in food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, continue pulse until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until ingredients(except pecans & cinnamon) are mixed well.
- Pour into balking dish or muffin tins.
- Tap gently to remove any bubbles.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn off oven and allow to sit for at least 1 hour to cool.
- Remove from oven and dust lightly with cinnamon.
- I do not use the entire can of pumpkin, I have found it made the pies too runny. However it also depends on the protein powder I use.
- If your raw batter looks too thick add in the remainder of pumpkin.
- When I do not use the entire can the remainder gets frozen for my pumpkin protein shakes. Nothing goes to waste in this house.
I hope you enjoy!
Please hit in the comments section if you give them a try, I love feedback, it only helps me grow.
Until next time…