Hello friends! Boy it is a bit chilly here this morning. Definitely feels like fall is fast approaching.
With fall comes a change in what I eat, as is with most people. I m looking for warmer things like…
Here is one I really like, especially during the cooler months and it just happens to be:
- 2 lb butternut squash, peeled, scooped out and diced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 small onion, cut
- 4 whole cloves, minced
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Squirt of lemon juice
- 2 scoops plain protein powder, vegetable based
- 7 oz canned lite coconut milk
- Place all vegetable and stock in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Scoop carefully into blender, add protein powder and coconut milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- *Can do in batches depending on your blender or use an immersion blender in crockpot.
There you have it.
Hit me up with your comments letting me know if you try it and what you think.
Until next time…